There is an open position with Tripura Employment Private Limited. A supervisor scaffold, foreman scaffold, scaffolder, and labor worker position will be filled by Limited. Your employer will be MCSC, a company in Bahrain with an LT number of 232449. You will earn up to 79,282 if you are employed in one of the 110 positions listed for your position.
While overtime work hours are available, they will be allocated according to company rules and regulations. A worker needs to be available for work for 6 days a week & work for 8 hours each day. An annual holiday will be granted in accordance with company policy. The company will provide the facility of accommodation and food/meals to eat.
In the country of departure, medical and insurance expenses will be covered by the company. It is the applicant’s responsibility to cover all medical expenses in the country of application. The company pays for all visas and plane tickets. There will be no service charge.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Tripura Employment Private Limited|
|Approval Date Information||2020/02/03|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]