The following is a general notice about the current job openings at Emirates Security Services LLC. The available positions are male and female security guards. This company needs either 100 men or 100 women to fill all the positions. Despite the fact that employees have numerous problems, this company always tries to resolve them. Furthermore, they promoted a teamwork culture by encouraging their employees.
As mentioned, the company provides a good amount of wages for the job positions mentioned. You can do overtime as per the company’s rules and regulations & it will be covered by the company. A typical working day for the company is six days a week and eight hours a day.
Accommodations and meals will be provided by the company & employees will not be responsible for paying. The company will determine the details of the annual holidays based on its rules & authority. For these positions, a maximum of 2 years is allowed. The experience of candidates working in a particular sector is advantageous. The candidate must be enthusiastic and energetic while maintaining a positive attitude.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Rotary Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Emirates Security Services LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2077/12/19|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]