Are you looking for an exciting job opportunity in Cyprus? Andriana Kyriakou is currently searching for a Nepalese male & female Waiter & Waitress staff with good salary. This is a great chance to not only gain experience in the hospitality industry but also work in a beautiful Mediterranean country like Cyprus. You will be working with an experienced team and learn valuable skills while contributing to the success of the business. The position offers great benefits such as competitive salary, accommodation and meals included, health insurance and other benefits. If you have the necessary skills, don’t miss this amazing opportunity to have a successful career in Cyprus.
Working as a waiter or waitress is an important job that requires strong customer service and communication skills, an excellent work ethic, and the ability to stay organized in a fast-paced environment. Waiter and Waitress staff are responsible for providing quality service to customers in restaurants. They must be knowledgeable about the menu items, available specials, and common allergens present in food items. They should also have good knowledge of procedures for handling payments, seating arrangements, taking orders, answering questions about the menu, replenishing beverages and stocking supplies.
Waiter and Waitress staff are an essential part of any successful restaurant. They must be friendly, experienced and possess excellent communication skills in order to provide the best customer service possible. Waiter and Waitress staff must also have a comprehensive knowledge of menu items, food allergies, dietary restrictions, and any other pertinent information that customers may need to know. Furthermore, they must be able to effectively handle customer complaints in order to keep patrons happy and coming back for more. In essence, waiter and waitress staff play an important role in creating a positive dining experience for customers.
The successful applicant will be highly organized and capable of managing their own workload, as well as working collaboratively with colleagues. In addition, they must be comfortable with change, able to think on their feet, and have excellent communication skills. If you feel that you possess these qualities and are ready to start immediately – then this could be the job for you! So don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity and apply now if you are looking for a job in the Cyprus!
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name
|Agni Overseas Private Limited
|Approval Date Information
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]