New Flower Trading Contracting & Hospitality Services, a reputed company in Qatar, urgently requires experienced and hardworking Nepalese staff with good salaries. The company has been in operation for many years and has an excellent reputation in the industry. The company offers a wide range of services, including Accountant, General cleaning worker, General supervisor, Labour, Market manager, Receptionist and Representative.
The duties of an accountant include maintaining financial records, preparing financial reports, and ensuring compliance with financial regulations. A general cleaning worker is responsible for cleaning and maintaining the cleanliness of a premises. A general supervisor is responsible for overseeing the work of others and ensuring that it is carried out correctly. Labour market managers are responsible for overseeing the labour market and ensuring that it is functioning efficiently.
Receptionists are responsible for greeting guests and providing them with information about a company or organisation. Representative staff are responsible for representing their employer in a positive light and promoting their products or services. Full-time work at this company entails working 40 hours per week across 6 shifts. Overtime is available per company rules and may be required at certain times. Full-time employees are eligible for all company benefits, including health insurance and paid time off. This position offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to work with a great team.
The applicants will be responsible for covering all the costs related to their medical treatment and insurance in Nepal. However, all company expenses incurred in a foreign country, including medical and insurance coverage, will be reimbursed. We will also provide our customers with a complimentary visa and a complimentary ticket. If you’re interested in working abroad, please contact the manpower company as soon as possible. The phone number and office address are given below.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name
|Al-Harmain H.R. Private Limited
|New Flower Trading Contracting & Hospitality Services
|Approval Date Information
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]