Qatar has recently opened up job opportunities for Nepalese workers in 3 different companies with attractive salary facilities. The offer comes from three different companies in Qatar and is seen as a great opportunity for Nepalese workers to gain valuable work experience in the Middle East. This move is expected to create more jobs and opportunities for the Nepalese workforce, especially those who have been struggling to make ends meet. With these new job openings, Nepalese workers can look forward to better salaries and a more secure future.
Working 8-10 hours a day and 6 days a week can be challenging, but with the right attitude, it can be an invaluable experience. This duration of work offers employees the opportunity to develop their skills and grow professionally in their respective fields while having the security of knowing they will have a job for at least two years. It also provides employers with reliable workers who are willing to put in extra hours if needed. Additionally, overtime is available based on company rules, which helps create additional income for employees.
Companies need to ensure that their workers have the hardworking attitude, experience, and skills needed for their related positions. This is to ensure that their employees are able to do what is expected of them and be successful in their chosen roles. An experienced worker with a hardworking attitude can be an asset to any organization. Experience allows workers to quickly understand the tasks at hand and complete them effectively.
Hard work shows dedication and commitment which will make them more valuable as an employee. Companies must have a clear understanding of the requirements for each job position, so they can identify the right candidate who has both the experience and hardworking attitude needed for success. Nepalese citizens who want to get employment in a good company in Qatar, contact the relevant Manpower office today, the phone number and office address are all given.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name
|Mobhira Recruitment Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd
|Approval Date Information
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]