Are you looking for a golden opportunity to work abroad? We have a great opportunity for Nepali workers to find foreign employment in UAE and Malaysia at an attractive salary. Working abroad is a great way to gain international experience and build your career. With this opportunity, you can gain valuable skills, explore different cultures, and earn a good salary. So, if you’re looking for an amazing opportunity, don’t miss this one!
Security guard duties can vary depending on the employer, but generally involve protecting people, property, and assets from harm. This may include patrolling facilities, responding to alarms, monitoring closed-circuit television (CCTV) cameras, writing reports, and intervening in potentially dangerous situations. Security guards may also be responsible for conducting searches, verifying visitor identification, providing customer service, and coordinating with law enforcement.
You are informed that we have 187 men and women available to meet your demand, and we can offer salaries up to Rs 71,900. We understand the importance of finding the right people for the job and we are confident that our team of experienced professionals will be able to provide the best quality service for your needs. Working hours at our company are 8 hours a day, 6 days a week, and overtime is available according to company policy. There will be no charge from any company for food or accommodation.
If you are a Nepali citizen who is considering foreign employment, the best place to start is by contacting the relevant manpower office. They can provide you with all the information you need regarding the work, its requirements, and any associated cost charges. It is important to make sure you are well-informed before making any decisions, so be sure to ask any questions you may have. Good luck!
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name
|Gurkha Human Resources Solution Private Limited
|Malaysia | UAE
|Premier Squad SDN BHD
|Approval Date Information
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]