Malaysia is currently facing a shortage of Security Guards in many industries. This is due to the increasing demand for high-skilled security professionals, as well as the growing need for experienced workers who can perform tasks quickly and efficiently. In response to this demand, many companies are looking for foreign workers with experience in security services and protection. 46 Nepalese Security Guards have recently been employed by a good company in Malaysia offering free visa and free ticket at an attractive salary.
This move is expected to help bridge the gap between local talent and foreign expertise, allowing Malaysia to better meet the growing demand for skilled security guards in the country. Security guards play an important role in keeping people and property safe. They patrol and monitor property to prevent theft, vandalism, or other criminal activity. Security guards also respond to emergency situations, investigate suspicious activities, provide crowd control at events, and protect individuals from harm. In order to carry out their duties effectively, security guards must be familiar with all applicable laws and regulations.
Additionally, they must have strong communication skills in order to effectively interact with a variety of people. By understanding the various security guard duties that are expected of them, security guards can ensure the safety of everyone they work with. Are you looking for a job that pays a competitive salary while also providing a sense of purpose and satisfaction? If so, then the job of Nepalese NPR 46,020 per month with duties 8-10 hour per day 6 shift a week for a duration of 2 years might be perfect for you.
This job is the perfect opportunity for the right person. It is an excellent way to get your foot in the door of a great company. The benefits are competitive and the working hours are flexible. This job is perfect for someone who is looking for an exciting and challenging career. If you’re interested in working abroad, get in touch with your local Manpower office today. They’ll be able to provide you with all the necessary information and help you get the required visas and work permits. They can also help you find suitable jobs that match your skills and qualifications.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name
|Seven Seas International Services Pvt. Ltd
|Iron Pledge Protection SDN BHD
|Approval Date Information
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]