Urgent Requirement: 237 Male and Female Security Guards and Cleaners in UAE. Three reputable companies in the UAE are seeking to hire 237 male and female Security Guards and Cleaners. The positions require individuals who are dedicated, responsible, and willing to work diligently. The workday consists of 8-10 hours with six shifts per week. Overtime opportunities are also available in accordance with the rules set by each respective company.
The duration of employment for these positions is two years, providing job stability for interested candidates. The salary range for these roles is between Rs 28,488 and Rs 71,220, depending on the specific position and the experience of the applicant.
Al Zarafa Human Resource Consultant Private Limited is organizing interviews for interested Nepalese job seekers on 29 June 2023. If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this opportunity, please reach out to Al Zarafa Human Resource Consultant Private Limited promptly.
Don’t miss out on this chance to work in the UAE. Apply now and take the first step toward a rewarding career as a Security Guard or Cleaner. Contact Al Zarafa Human Resource Consultant Private Limited for further details and to schedule your interview. Thank you.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name
|Al Zarafa Human Resource Consultant Private Limited
|Approval Date Information
Company Name: Serveu LLC
Pre-Approval Date: 2022-02-08
Lot Number: 280790
Position: Cleaner and Security Guard
Salary: Rs 28,488 to Rs 71,220/-
Interview Date: 26 June 2023
Working hours per day: 8 hour
Working day per week: 6 days
Overtime Facility: As per the company rule
Annual leave: As per the company rule
Contract period: Two years
Benefits: Free accommodation, free life insurance, free joining tickets, and 30 days of annual vacation
Contact Office in Nepal: Al Zarafa Human Resource Consultant Private Limited
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]