The United Arab Emirates is a country located in the southeastern region of the Arabian Peninsula. The country is bordered by the Persian Gulf, Oman, and Saudi Arabia. The UAE is a federation of seven emirates, each with its own Ruler. The capital city of the UAE is Abu Dhabi, which is also the largest emirate. The UAE is a rapidly developing country with a thriving economy. The country is a major tourist destination, and is also home to a large number of expatriates.
The UAE’s semi-government company is now recruiting female and male security guards and housekeeping staff. This is an excellent opportunity for foreigners to gain employment in a prestigious company in the UAE. Cleaner (House Keeping) and Security Guard workers duties are to maintain the cleanliness and security of the premises they are assigned to. They are responsible for carrying out routine cleaning tasks such as dusting, mopping, vacuuming and restroom cleaning. They also conduct security checks and patrol the premises to ensure the safety of occupants and visitors. In the event of an emergency, they are responsible for evacuating occupants and securing the premises.
We are looking for candidates aged 22-35 years old who are well-educated and have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the relevant field. The interview will be conducted in English, and candidates must be smart and well-presented. Pre-interview will be conducted daily, and the final interviews will be held on 18,19,25,26 January 2023. We offer free accommodation, medical insurance, one air ticket every year, 33 days holiday every year, and a yearly bonus.
If you’re interested in working abroad and are willing to cover the costs of your medical treatment and insurance in Nepal, please contact the manpower company as soon as possible. The company will reimburse you for all expenses incurred in a foreign country, including medical and insurance coverage. Additionally, we will provide our customers with a complimentary visa and a complimentary ticket. The phone number and office address are given below.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name
|Anjali Overseas Services Private Limited
|Approval Date Information
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]