World Favour Overseas Private Limited is currently looking for Nepalese workers from Nepal. Interested worker are requested to apply as soon as possible. Urgent demand of 03 male workers in two different position. Monthly salary will be from Rs 1,76,692 to Rs 1,78,945. The work will be 8 hours a day and 6 days a week, There is also a facility of overtime as per the rules of the company. Food will be free from all companies. The contract period for this position is for 2 years.
The relationship between Nepal and Japan goes back many years, with many Nepali workers taking up jobs in two Japanese companies. These Nepali workers have been working in these Japanese companies for a long time, forming part of the workforce that helps to keep the two countries connected. This article looks at the role that these Nepali workers play in maintaining this strong relationship between Nepal and Japan. Furthermore, it examines what benefits they are receiving from their long-term employment in these two Japanese companies.
The last date to walk in an interview for this vacancy is 23 February 2023. Read the full article to know in detail about the salary, total vacancies, important dates and Here are some of the important Highlights of this vacancy for above post. The applicants will be responsible for covering all the costs related to their medical treatment and insurance in Nepal. Moreover, all company expenses incurred in a foreign country, including medical and insurance coverage, will be reimbursed. We will provide our customers with a complimentary visa and a complimentary ticket.
Service charge will be Rs. 10000. Please verify the LT Number from the official website of department of foreign employment. Those who want to go for foreign employment should contact immediately. If anyone interested please directly contact the manpower. Phone number and office address are given below. Thank you
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name
|World Favor Overseas Private Limited
|Kensho Co Limited
|Approval Date Information
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]