The Saudi Arabia offers great employment opportunities for Nepalese workers. The Saad Ali Al Essa Contracting Group Saudi Arabia company is currently advertising a number of vacancies. There are job openings for various positions with high salaries up to 76,978 Nepalese currency. There are many Nepalese workers who have worked here for years, as well as workers from other countries.
The Saad Ali Al Essa Contracting Group in Saudi Arabia has released a job vacancy notification for Nepalese migrant workers. The lot number is 279265 and the approval date is 2079-09-26. If you’re wanting to make a career with this job, then this is a golden opportunity for you! Apply for the job vacancy and make the most of this opportunity.
The deadline to apply for this vacancy is January 18th, 2023. In-depth information regarding the salary, total vacancies, and important dates are provided in the article below. Highlights of the Saad Ali Al Essa Contracting Group Saudi Arabia for various posts include working six days per week, company-provided visa and ticket for the selected candidate, and service charge of Rs zero NPR
If you’re interested in working abroad and are willing to cover the costs of your medical treatment and insurance in Nepal, please contact the manpower company as soon as possible. The company will reimburse you for all expenses incurred in a foreign country, including medical and insurance coverage. Additionally, we will provide our customers with a complimentary visa and a complimentary ticket. For more information, please call us at the phone number provided below or visit us at our office address. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name
|New Alfa H.R. Services Private Limited
|Saad Ali Al Essa Contracting Group
|Approval Date Information
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]