Japan is an attractive work and travel destination for Nepalese workers. The country offers a wide range of career opportunities which can be explored by skilled workers who want to explore the world and work in a different environment. One such opportunity is being offered by the Asia Business Connexion company in Japan, which is urgently seeking experienced plumbing workers with good salary packages. This is a great opportunity for Nepalese workers to gain international exposure, learn new skills and make a decent living out of it.
Plumbers are an important part of our society, as they are responsible for providing us with clean and safe drinking water, as well as ensuring that our wastewater is properly disposed of. Plumber workers have a variety of duties, from fixing plumbing issues to installing new plumbing systems. These duties may include repairing broken pipes, installing fixtures such as toilets and sinks, unclogging drains, testing pipes for leaks, and much more. Plumbers must also be knowledgeable about local building codes in order to ensure their work meets the necessary safety standards.
In Nepal, the average monthly salary for a full-time worker is 1,50,060 Nepalese currency. Full-time workers typically work 8 to 10 hours each day. Overtime is available per company rules. The average duration of full-time employment is 2 years. Our staff is required to be hardworking and punctual in order to maintain our high standards. We believe that by requiring our staff to be hardworking and punctual, we are setting an example for our clients and setting the tone for a successful business relationship.
This job is the perfect opportunity for the right person. It is an excellent way to get your foot in the door of a great company. The benefits are competitive and the working hours are flexible. This job is perfect for someone who is looking for an exciting and challenging career. If you’re interested in working abroad, get in touch with your local Manpower office today. They’ll be able to provide you with all the necessary information and help you get the required visas and work permits. They can also help you find suitable jobs that match your skills and qualifications.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name
|Oxon International Private Limited
|Asia Business Connexion
|Approval Date Information
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]