New West Zone Supermarket & Department Store LLC company in UAE urgently demand 111 Nepalese workers both male & female with good salary NPR 42,540. The company is well known for its high-quality products and excellent customer service, and is looking for reliable and hardworking employees to join its team. There are many benefits to working for this company, including a competitive salary, good working conditions, and the opportunity to learn new skills and gain valuable experience.
Working as a commercial sales representative, packer, shop assistant, stall & market salesperson, or vegetable & fruits preserver staff member involves a variety of different duties. The most important duty is to ensure that the products being sold are of the highest quality and meet customer expectations. Other duties include packing products for shipment, setting up and maintaining displays, and providing customer service. It is also important to keep the work area clean and organized, and to follow all safety procedures.
Salary per month 42,540 Nepalese currency. Full-time workers typically work 8 to 10 hours each day. Overtime is available per company rules. The average duration of full-time employment is 2 years. Our staff is required to be hardworking and punctual in order to maintain our high standards. We believe that by requiring our staff to be hardworking and punctual, we are setting an example for our clients and setting the tone for a successful business relationship.
This job is the perfect opportunity for the right person. It is an excellent way to get your foot in the door of a great company. The benefits are competitive and the working hours are flexible. This job is perfect for someone who is looking for an exciting and challenging career. If you’re interested in working abroad, get in touch with your local Manpower office today. They’ll be able to provide you with all the necessary information and help you get the required visas and work permits.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name
|G.C.D. Worldwide Private Limited
|New West Zone Supermarket & Department Store LLC
|Approval Date Information
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]