Emirates Gateway Security Services LLC, a leading security company in the United Arab Emirates, is currently seeking to hire 220 male and female Nepalese security guards. The company is offering a competitive salary of 70,920 NPR per month for the right candidates. The successful candidates will be responsible for providing security services at various locations in the UAE. They will be required to perform duties such as patrolling, checking ID documents, and monitoring CCTV footage. In addition, they will also be responsible for responding to any security incidents that may occur.
The candidates must be physically fit and have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a security guard. They must also possess a valid security guard license from the Nepalese government. Security guards are responsible for the safety of people and property. They typically work in a variety of settings, including office buildings, retail stores, and hospitals. Some security guards are armed and some are not.
The minimum requirements for a security guard job are a high school diploma or equivalent, and at least 2-3 years of experience in the field. Some employers may require additional training or certification. Security guards must be able to follow instructions and pay close attention to their surroundings. They must also be able to communicate effectively and handle difficult situations.
Depending on the exact profession and company, a security guard’s responsibilities might change. However, security guards are frequently asked to do a few standard tasks. Patrolling the area, keeping an eye on security cameras, checking windows and doors, and filing reports are some of these. Security officers may also be in charge of detaining and apprehending individuals, giving first aid, and responding to crises.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name
|Golden Gateway International Private Limited
|Emirates Gateway Security Services LLC
|Approval Date Information
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]