Hemaya Security Services LLC is a leading security company in the UAE that is urgently in need of 50 female Nepalese security guards. The company is offering free visa and free ticket to the successful candidates, as well as a good salary of NPR 68,396 per month. The ideal candidates will have previous experience working as security guards, and will be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills. They will also be physically fit and able to work long hours.
A Security Guard is responsible for the safety and security of a premises, and for the people who live, work or visit there. They may work in a variety of settings, including commercial premises, public buildings, and private homes. The duties of a Security Guard vary depending on their place of work, but may include tasks such as patrolling the premises, monitoring CCTV cameras, and controlling access to the building. They may also be required to deal with incidents such as fires, thefts, and vandalism.
Security Guards must be able to work shifts, which may include evenings and weekends. They may also be required to work overtime, particularly during busy periods such as at Christmas or during public events. The role of a Security Guard is an important one, and those who are successful in the role can expect to enjoy a long and rewarding career.
Manpower is a leading global provider of workforce solutions and services. We connect people to jobs in a wide range of industries and help them to build the skills and experience they need for a successful career. If you are a Nepalese security guard who wants to go for foreign employment in a good company in UAE, you should contact the Manpower office in Kathmandu. We can provide you with the latest information on job opportunities and help you to find the right role for your skills and experience.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name
|Al-Tauqet Overseas Nepal Private Limited
|United Arab Emirate
|Hemaya Security Services LLC
|Approval Date Information
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]