People House International SRL, a reputed company in Romania, is urgently looking to hire 100 Nepalese male and female workers with good salaries. This demand is attributed to the growing need for quality workers in Romania. With the increasing number of businesses coming up in the country, there is an urgent requirement for foreign workers who are willing to work hard and put in their best efforts.
The job offers good salaries along with other benefits like accommodation and transport facilities. Additionally, it provides a great opportunity for Nepalese workers to explore new cultures and countries while earning a good living. It is also an excellent way for them to gain valuable experience and skills that can be applied back home.
Working in agriculture, hospitality, construction, and general service industries is essential to keeping our society functioning. Agriculture Workers are responsible for harvesting crops, maintaining irrigation systems, and ensuring a steady supply of food. Hospitality workers provide quality service to customers in restaurants, hotels, and other hospitality businesses. Construction workers build the infrastructure that keeps us connected and safe.
And General Workers maintain order in workplaces by performing a variety of duties such as cleaning, stocking inventory and making sure safety protocols are followed. Each industry requires hardworking individuals with a diverse set of skills to ensure that their operations run smoothly every day. Male and female Nepalese citizens who want to work abroad should contact the relevant Manpower office in Kathmandu to get all the information about work and cost charges.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name
|Aarohi H.R. Solution Private Limited
|People House International SRL
|Approval Date Information
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]