Al-Safat Fresh Dairy Company is seeking skilled Nepalese workers, both male and female, for employment in Kuwait. These job opportunities include cleaners, electrical technicians, light drivers, and mechanical technicians. The company is looking for applicants with the necessary qualifications and experience in the relevant fields. Additionally, Al-Safat Fresh Dairy Company will prioritize individuals who demonstrate good communication skills, a willingness to work hard, and a positive attitude.
The duties of these workers include, but are not limited to, cleaning production lines, maintaining electrical equipment, transporting materials and products to and from the company’s stores and offices, and fixing any mechanical issues. In some cases, the workers may be asked to perform additional tasks as instructed by their supervisors. In order to ensure optimal performance, the company will provide the necessary training and support for all employees. Furthermore, all workers will be offered competitive wages and benefits packages that are in line with the market standards.
The company is also looking for 32 male and female workers to work 8 hours a day, 6 shifts a week, with a duration of 2 years in order to fill various roles. The salary range for these positions is 43,114 to 86,228 Nepalese currency depending on qualifications and experience. These workers should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and take instructions from their supervisors. Furthermore, they will be expected to maintain high standards of safety and professionalism at all times.
If you’re interested in working abroad and are willing to cover the costs of your medical treatment and insurance in Nepal, please contact the manpower company as soon as possible. The company will reimburse you for all expenses incurred in a foreign country, including medical and insurance coverage. Additionally, we will provide our customers with a complimentary visa and a complimentary ticket. The phone number and office address are given below.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name
|Fusion International Private Limited
|Al-Safat Fresh Dairy Company
|Approval Date Information
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]