The two companies in Cyprus are looking for experienced Nepalese workers who can be relied upon to do a good job. They are offering a good salary package as an incentive to attract the right candidates. If you have the necessary skills and experience, then this could be a great opportunity to work in a country with beautiful beaches and a friendly atmosphere.
Domestic workers are responsible for cleaning, cooking, and running errands in private homes. They typically work for one family, although some may work for multiple families. Duties vary depending on the size of the household and the age of the children, but they typically include cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping, cooking, and childcare. Bakery workers are responsible for baking breads, cakes, and other pastries. They typically work in commercial bakeries, although some may work in restaurants or cafes. Duties vary depending on the type of bakery, but they typically include measuring ingredients, mixing dough, baking breads and cakes, and decorating pastries.
Waiters are responsible for taking orders and serving food and drinks to customers in restaurants. They typically work in restaurants, cafes, and bars. Duties vary depending on the type of restaurant, but they typically include taking orders, serving food and drinks, and cleaning tables. Labourers are responsible for performing physical tasks on construction sites, in factories, and in other settings. They typically work in industrial settings, although some may work in agriculture or forestry. Duties vary depending on the employer, but they typically include lifting and carrying heavy objects, operating machinery, and performing general maintenance.
Cook staff are responsible for preparing food in restaurants. They typically work in restaurants, cafes, and other foodservice establishments. Duties vary depending on the type of restaurant, but they typically include preparing food, cooking food, and cleaning the kitchen. Male and female Nepalese workers who want to work abroad should contact the relevant Manpower office in Kathmandu to get all the information about the work and cost charges.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name
|Aarohi H.R. Solution Private Limited
|De Lavoro Agency Limited
|Approval Date Information
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]