Qatar and Kuwait are home to three different companies that hire Nepalese workers. Thirty-six men and women were sought. A monthly salary of Rs. 42,520 to Rs. 1,37,805 is expected. There have been many Nepalese workers here for many years, as well as workers from other countries. They all love working for this company since the company treats its employees like treasures and also provides them with good guidance.
The company will provide a good salary for each of the positions mentioned above. We do offer overtime work hours, however, they are subject to the rules and regulations of the company. A week’s work demands the employee’s presence at work for six days and eight hours per day. As per company policy, the employee will receive one annual holiday.
During the stay, the company will provide food and lodging. Accommodations and meals are provided free of charge to the employee. This job will have a two-year contract, and after that, if the employee wants, they can extend the contract for another two years. Experience in a related field is an advantage for candidates.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Confident International Manpower Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Ozone Zaini Trading|
|Approval Date Information||2078/08/03|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]