In the Bahrain two different reputed company demanding Nepalese male/female workers. The company name is Raheeq Flower Centre & Stiller Manpower Agency. Work/position is Cashier, Cleaner/labour, Bricklayer stone mason tile steer, Preparer (Coffee), Waiter, Server (Fast food), Cook, Dish washer (Restaurant & kitchen), Driver (Food distribution), Light vechle driver, Cleaner general. Our company will pay a good salary for the positions mentioned above.
Many Nepalese employees have worked here for years/time and there are also workers from other countries employed here. Those who work here are glad to be working at this company because it’s well-known for providing quality facilities & guides to its employees. The management of this company is always trying to solve problems & obstacles for its employees. Additionally, they encouraged & motivated their employees to work together in a team.
We offer overtime work in this position, and it will be provided in accordance with company policy. 8-hour working days are the norm in this position. 6 days of work are worked each week. Holidays are taken in accordance with company policies and regulations. Accommodation, as well as meals and food, will be provided free of charge by the company & workers are not required to pay any expenses. A two-year contract is a maximum contract for these positions. Applicants must demonstrate enthusiasm, professionalism, friendliness, and honesty with a positive attitude.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Easy Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Stiller Manpower Agency|
|Approval Date Information||2078/07/17|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]