There is an opening at Gulf Manpower Services Private Limited for a Labourer, Insulator, Scaffolder, Supervisor, and Painter. This position is located in the Kingdom of Bahrain. There is one position available in this company. It has LT number 236591 and approval date 2077/12/05. This company is named Hertel WLL. There are 147 positions available.
According to your job description, you are authorized to earn up to Rs 1,42,938 per month. Every other day, the shifts run for eight hours. Working days are six days per week. Additionally, there is the possibility of overtime at this job, but the hours are determined by company policy. The company will determine the annual/monthly holidays for this job position, and the agreement/contract for this position is two years.
As part of this job position, the company will provide good accommodation and food. All medical treatment and insurance costs in Nepal should be covered by the applicants. Furthermore, all company expenses incurred in a foreign country will be reimbursed, including medical and insurance coverage. Our customers will receive a complimentary visa as well as a complimentary ticket. A service charge of Rs. 10000 will apply.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Gulf Manpower Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Hertel WLL|
|Approval Date Information||2077/12/05|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]