Nepalese workers have employment opportunities in the UAE. Ejadah Asset Management Group LLC has reached out to declare the availability of job vacancies. Currently, we have openings for Recreation attendants, Team leaders cleaning, Office assistants, and Cleaners. As mentioned previously, the company offers a good salary for the positions listed. Nepalese workers have been employed at this company for an extended period of time.
They provide quality guidelines at this company that attracts many new employees. Many opportunities are provided for employees to learn about a variety of topics here. Company leadership considers their employees to be individuals. Managers eliminate obstacles from employees’ paths, motivate them, and encourage them to work together.
You are able to work overtime according to the rules & regulations of the employment agency. Each candidate is required to work 8 hours a day. For these positions, there are 6 days of work per week. Employees receive their annual holidays according to their employment company’s policy. We will provide you with adequate accommodations and meals/food. It is a two-year contract.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||The River Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Ejadah Asset Management Group LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2021/11/09|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]