Vacancy in Qatar/Kuwait/Dubai 3 different companies. A company name is Grand Hyper Central Market Company, Kuwait Hawally. Grand Express, Doha Qatar. Grand City Mal, UAE Sharjah. Work position is Pricing worker (Indoor), Salesman lady, Salesman, Cashier, Stall and Market Salesperson. Workers/employees of this company are always motivated to work together as a team.
Since the company cares about its employees/ workers as wealth, the workers can trust our company with confidence. During the week, there are six working days & eight hours of work per day. Overtime work is also available and will be provided in accordance with company rules and regulations. Holidays will be granted in accordance with company rules and policies.
They will provide you with the proper food & lodging (accommodation) for their employees. This position is for a 2-year contract. Afterward, applicants can also apply for more years if they wish. Candidates with experience in the same or similar fields will have a big advantage.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Pacific Human Resources Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Grand Hyper Central Market Company|
|Approval Date Information||2020/03/16|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]