Currently employing Nepalese workers in the UAE is MX CARE LLC. Job description: Cargo Handler (Aircraft cleaner). 200 male workers are needed immediately. Wages are AED 850 ($27650) per month. During overtime work hours, the time will be provided according to the rules & regulations of the company. An employee must be available to work six days a week and work eight hours a day.
Annual holidays will be given according to company policy. The company will provide accommodation and meals. Accommodations & food are free for the employee. A two-year contract is required. The candidates would be better suited if they have experience in related fields.
Medical treatment in Nepal and insurance coverage must be paid in full by the applicants. Furthermore, company expenditures incurred in a foreign country, particularly medical and insurance expenses, will be reimbursed. A visa and a ticket will be provided free of charge to our customers. The service fee will be Rs. 10000.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||BINAMAY INTERNATIONAL PVT. LTD.|
|Company Name||game over|
|Approval Date Information||2021/07/02|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]