Reputable company Emirates Taxi-Sole Proprietorship LLC announces a vacancy in the United Arab Emirates. A total of 100 workers are needed for the position of Taxi Driver (Light). Various workers from different countries have been working in this company for many years, and currently, numerous Nepalese workers are employed there as well. They offer good facilities and guides to their employees.
The company is always willing to help and solve any problems the employee may have. The company encourages and motivates its employees to be productive and efficient. We provide overtime work facilities for this job position & they will be provided according to the company’s rules/decisions.
In the job mention positions, the working hours are 8 hours a day & 6 days per week. Each employee will receive an annual vacation as specified by the organization. A company is providing the facilities for accommodations, meals, and food to eat. A two-year contract is being offered for this position. The experience of candidates in similar fields will be a great advantage.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Aletqan Nepal Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Emirates Taxi-Sole Proprietorship LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2078/07/28|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]