Free visa and free ticket for an employment opportunity in the UAE. Illumin8 (FZC) & Almandoos Alahmar Technical & Cleaning Services (Branch) have issued an official statement regarding the available job vacancies. The company will pay a good salary for the mentioned position. Employees of this company have been working for a long time. Quality guidelines are provided by this company, and many people are interested in working here.
Employees have the opportunity to learn many different things at this company. Company leaders value the well-being of their employees. The company’s management removes obstacles from the path of employees and motivates and encourages them. Overtime at work is possible, and it will be provided according to the guidelines and regulations of the employment company.
Applicants will work 8 hours a day. There are six working days per week. Annual holidays are also available & will be provided as per company policy. Accommodations and meals will be provided by the company. The contract will last for two years.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Saptakoshi Human Resources Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Almandoos Alahmar Technical & Cleaning Services|
|Approval Date Information||2078/08/15|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]