Three companies in Qatar are in urgent need of men for various posts, including free visas and free tickets. Kaefer LLC and Apollo Enterprises are two of the companies. A Supervisor, an Install technician, a Foreman, a Labourer, a Blacksmith, and a Painter are all required positions. There is an urgent need for 175 people across ten different levels.
We offer overtime work hours, provided the hours are in accordance with company rules & regulations. An employee must be available to work 6 days a week and work 8 hours per day. Employees are entitled to annual leave as determined by the company. During the stay, the company will provide accommodation and food/meals. It is free of charge for the employee to stay and eat during his or her stay.
If the employee wants, they may apply for more years if the contract period of the job is two years. The candidates would have a great advantage if they had experience related to the job. Contact information is under the how to apply section of the manpower website. Verify the foreign employment department’s official website for the LT number.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Bajra Human Resources Private Limited|
|Company Name||Apollo Enterprises|
|Approval Date Information||2021/03/30|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]