The Armed Forces Officer Club Hotel (UAE) and Qatar Power Construction WLL, reputed two different companies, are seeking candidates for positions including Cleaner, Kitchen helper, Waiter, Waitress, Commis I, Captain, Driver. Qatar and UAE are the countries where you will work. There are two LT numbers for this vacancy: 241809 (UAE) and 246981 (QATAR). There are currently 444 positions open at the company.
Occupational positions like yours offer salaries ranging from Rs. 25,736 to Rs. 61,123. At least eight hours a day is required to be worked six days a week. Your employment contract lasts two years. Additionally, there is the possibility of overtime work/hours, which will be provided per the guidelines and regulations of the company. It is the company’s responsibility to provide you with the proper food/meal and place to stay for the workers.
Applicants must cover all expenses, including medical and insurance costs, incurred in Nepal. Health insurance and health care costs incurred abroad will be borne by the company. Company representatives will arrange for free tickets and visas. Services will be provided free of charge. Pre-interviews are scheduled to take place until 22-23 Asoj (Oct. 8 and 9 2021).
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Soundlince Recruitment Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Armed Force Officer Club Hotel|
|Approval Date Information||2078/03/21|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]