Vacancy in Qatar (Free Visa, Free Ticket). Currently, two different companies are advertising vacancies. A company name is Ghasham International RP Tech & Promise Restaurant. Currently, available job positions/vacancies are Salesmen, Technician, Representative, Account, Cashier, Gen clean workers. Nepalese employees have been working in the company for a long time.
Many people are interested in working for this company because of its quality guidelines. Many different opportunities are available in this company for employees to learn. This company’s leadership is committed to caring for its employees as individuals. Employees are motivated and encouraged by company management while obstacles are removed from their path.
The workers are required to work eight hours a day for six days a week. The company offers overtime work as part of its job offerings. The company will provide the overtime work as per their rules. We will provide adequate accommodations and meals for our customers. According to company rules and management, the annual holiday is given. The maximum duration of a job or contract is two years.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Appolo Overseas Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Ghasham International RP Tech|
|Approval Date Information||2078/01/29|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]