A Gulf Contracting Co. WLL reputed company currently demanding Nepalese workers both male/female. Job openings for Drivers, Labourers, and Masons exist at the moment. There are many Nepalese workers in this Gulf Contracting company. Additionally, there are workers from other countries. The employees are happy to work with this company since the company provides good facilities & guides to its employees.
Employee problems/obstacles are always addressed by this company. Encourage and motivate their employees to work as a team. Our company will provide a good salary for the available job position. Because this company is also widely known for providing the most privacy and security to its employees, female candidates can trust this company.
Overtime work is an option for this available position & it should be provided according to the company’s rules & policies. Candidates work 8 hours a single day, six days per week, whereas mention positions work 8 hours a single day. There will be an annual holiday according to company rules. A company will provide the facility of accommodation & food/meal will be provided by the workers themselves. 2 years is the contract period.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Diyalo International Employment Agency Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Gulf Contracting Co. WLL|
|Approval Date Information||2077/09/14|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]