A Nepalese worker can find a great foreign employment opportunity in Qatar. The Salat Baladna For Trading Company is seeking to fill a new position. A supervisor, a business executive, a representative, a salesman, or a cashier is currently available. To fill all of the available positions, the company needs seven employees. Nepalese workers have worked in this company for many years, and other workers from other countries have also worked here. This position comes with a good salary from the company.
Our company is trusted by our employees and tries to achieve mutual understanding between employees and the company. There are eight hours of work per day & the workers/employees have to work for six days in a week. There is also the option of working overtime as per company rules and regulations for overtime work.
Worker accommodations and food will be provided by the company. There is no cost or charge to the workers for this. Depending on the company rules and the management, employees will receive annual holidays. There is a 2-year contract maximum for workers, though workers can request more time if they want to, as long as they can speak, read, write & understand simple English.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Al Kausar Human Resources Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Salat Baladna For Trading|
|Approval Date Information||2078/03/21|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]