Free visa and free ticket employment work opportunity in Qatar & Oman three different companies. A company name is (1) Central INN, (2) Tri Construct WLL, (3) Luluat Sadaf Al Bahar Al Azrak LLC. Position are: Labourer, Labour services, Maint technician, Air cooler technician, Hotel services, Heavy vehicle driver, Driver, Machine operator, Cook general, Grilled fish maker, Grilled chicken maker, Dishwasher, Baker general & Vegetable fruit process workers. Demand number 148 for men and women.
The monthly salary will be from Rs. 31,620 to Rs. 60,078. Employees are able to rely on our company with confidence, and the company strives to develop mutual understanding with employees. There are 8 hours of work per day & six days per week for the workers. Moreover, overtime work is available according to the Company’s rules & regulations, as well as overtime work/hours.
We will provide you with the proper facilities for food/meals and accommodation for the workers. This does not involve any charges or costs for the workers. The annual holiday will be accorded in accordance with the rules and management of the company. A two-year contract is the maximum job duration.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Royal International Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Luluat Sadaf Al Bahar Al Azrak LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2078/03/06|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]