Qatar and Kuwait two different country currently demand reliable and hardworking Nepalese workers with free visas and tickets. We currently have openings for a Salesman, a Cashier, and a Bakery Helper. The company is looking for 30 men for this position. Nepalese workers have been employed by the company for years. The company’s quality guidelines make working here appealing.
Employees have the opportunity to learn a lot here. Male candidates can blindly rely on this company because it offers top-notch security & facilities to its employees. If your employer permits it, you can work overtime at work. Each candidate works eight hours per day. There are six working days per week.
There is a predetermined number of holidays per year. A company-provided meal and accommodations are provided. The contract is for two years. It will be a distinct advantage if a candidate has industry experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic and have a positive attitude. Candidates should focus on the details of their work.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Om International Human Resources Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Alacati Sweet Snacks Co/Santorini Fast Food Co. SPC|
|Approval Date Information||2078/07/28|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]