The applicant pool at Amity Global Employment Services Private Limited includes Drivers, General Cleaners. Cooks and workers. This job is in the Qatar. There is a locum tenens number 247421 and a date of approval of 2078/06/17 for this position. This is the name of the company, Huda Restaurant. The company currently has 7 open positions. The salary you can expect to earn at your position is Rs. 61,731. Your work schedule must include at least 8 hours per day, six days per week.
The duration of your employment contract must be two years. Since the company’s management and employees treat each employee as a treasure and provide them with good guidance, these employees are delighted to work in this company. A good compensation package will be provided by the company for all the listed job positions. There is also the option of working overtime, although the overtime work hours are determined by company regulations.
In addition to medical expenses and insurance costs, the applicant must pay for all expenses incurred in Nepal. Healthcare and insurance costs will be covered abroad by the employer. A company-provided visa and ticket will also be provided to the employee. Service is free for this employee. Lastly, the company authority will conduct the final interview on 11 October 2021 (2078 Asoj 25).
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Amity Global Employment Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||game over|
|Approval Date Information||2021/07/02|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]