Qatar and Saudi Arabia two different countries announcement vacancy for a Nepalese workers with free visa and free ticket. A company name is Pride Projects (Qatar) & Nauras Al Sharo Industrial Gases Factory (Saudi Arabia). Work position is Foreman, tile maker, Heavy vechicle driver, Electric, Labourer, Driver, Plumber, Plaster worker, Building worker and Labor.
There are a total of 106 positions available in the company. Employees at this company appreciate the company’s ethics, since it treats their employees as a treasure and gives them good guidance. For all the jobs mentioned, the company will provide a good salary. While overtime work is available, the company rules & regulations control how it is handled.
An employee has to work for 8 hours each day for six days in a week. Company rules will dictate the amount of annual leave granted. A company will provide accommodation and food/meals for the participants. The employee does not have to pay for accommodation & food. There will be a two-year contract for this job.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Merygold Overseas Pvt. Ltd|
|Country Name||Qatar/Saudi Arabia|
|Company Name||Pride Projects|
|Approval Date Information||2077/09/05|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]