Working in Qatar as an employee for Nepalese workers. Al Jaber Partners For Construction Energy released a statement about its open job vacancies. There are five positions: Labour, Blacksmith, Carpenter, Mason, and Labourer. We will provide a satisfactory salary for the job positions listed above. The organization is widely known for being able to provide excellent service to its customers, so they want to maintain that reputation.
Therefore, they seek individuals who are dedicated, responsible, and punctual. The company employs many workers from other countries, including workers from Nepal. We encourage our employees to trust us confidently & we aim to make mutual understanding between our employees and our company. There are 460 open positions at the company.
There will be 6 working days per week & 8 hours of work per day. This job also allows overtime, but hours will be determined by company policy. Currently, this job position is a two-year contract with a two-year agreement that determines the annual/monthly holidays. The company will provide good accommodations & proper meal facilities for this job role.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Mobhira Recruitment Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Al Jaber Partners For Construction Energy|
|Approval Date Information||2077/10/12|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
1. Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
2. There are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
2. Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
4. You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
5. For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
6. When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
Before applying, check all LT details
Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]