Qatar is currently seeking Nepalese workers from three different companies. Qatar Steel Industries Factory WLL, Chariot Trading And Contracting, and China Railway 8th Bureau Group WLL are the names of the companies. The salary ranges from 32,580 to 81,450 rupees per month. Whether it is an employee or worker, this company always tries to motivate them to be team players.
Those who work for our company can be confident they will be treated as wealthy or family since we care about our employees and workers. The working day is 6 days a week, and the working hours are 8 hours a day. The company also offers overtime work, and overtime work is granted in accordance with its policies and procedures.
Each employee will be granted an annual holiday depending on company policies and procedures. You will have access to food and accommodation (accommodation) at a company whose employees will work for them. You will be employed for 2 years. Following that, applicants have the option of applying for additional years if they so desire. From the department of foreign employment’s official website, confirm the LT Number.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Mobhira Recruitment Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Qatar Steel Industries Factory WLL|
|Approval Date Information||2078/08/01|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]