Oman offers foreigners employment opportunities. A general announcement about the available job vacancies at Reham International SPC can be found below. The currently available positions are cook/general, grille meat maker, manicurist, and barber for men. The company needs 13 male workers for this position. A lot of Nepalese workers have worked for this company for years. A lot of people are interested in working for this company because of its quality guidelines. With this company, you can learn about many different things.
Candidates for this company can blindly trust it, as the company is known for providing the highest levels of security & facilities to its employees. You may do overtime at work, and it is provided according to the employment company’s rules and regulations. A candidate works 8 hours per day on average. There are six working days a week for the aforementioned position.
According to the employment company’s rules, annual holidays are taken annually. We will provide you with the appropriate facilities for accommodation and food. Two years is the duration of the contract. The candidates will have a great advantage if they have experience in the field. We are looking for candidates who are very enthusiastic & energetic and have a positive attitude. Work details must be given full attention by candidates. English-fluent candidates with experience will be given high consideration.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Aslesha International Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Reham International SPC|
|Approval Date Information||2078/06/06|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]