Kuwait Job Opportunities (Free Visa, Free Ticket). The Clean For Carpet Clean Company is a well-known company & the company is currently seeking an employee. There are currently three job positions available: Cleaner, Heavy vehicle driver, and Light vehicle driver. Employees are provided with various benefits through the company. The workers/employees they have are considered precious wealth to them.
In order to facilitate their work path, they eliminate all obstacles. Those who are hired for the mentioned job position will receive a good salary from the company. Employees of this company come from many different countries, including many from Nepal. There are six days of work a week with eight hours of work per day.
In addition to overtime, the company’s rules & regulations will determine how many hours are worked per day. The company will provide workers with food and accommodation for free. Employees will receive annual holidays in accordance with company rules and policies. This position can only be held for a period of two years. Following that, if the candidates wish to, they may apply for additional years as well.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Deep Jyoti Manpower Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Clean For Carpet Clean Company|
|Approval Date Information||2078/09/02|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]