Kuwait offers employment opportunities for Nepalese workers. An established company has posted job openings in their team. The Accredited International Company For Projects Management is posting a job vacancy here in a public way. We have jobs available for Security guards, light laborers, data entry operators, light drivers, and heavy drivers. All job positions mentioned above will be paid a good salary by the company.
They are looking for a total of 245 workers. Many Nepalese workers are employed by this company for extended periods of time. Most of them are satisfied with the working environment. Known for providing their employees with industry-leading security, this company is a good choice for women. Employees are treated as treasures in this company, and management provides good guidance to employees.
It is possible to work overtime, but the hours will be provided in accordance with company policies. Employees are required to work eight hours a day for six days of the week. According to the company’s rules, annual holidays will be granted. The company will provide accommodation and food. Neither the employee nor his/her employer has to pay for accommodation or food. The job will be on a two-year contract. It would be a great advantage for candidates to have experience in related fields.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Euro Asia H.R. Solutions Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Accredited International COmpany For Projects Management|
|Approval Date Information||2078/07/12|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]