The Kuwait Government is offering Nepalese workers a great foreign employment opportunity with a free visa and a free ticket to Kuwait. M.H. Alshaya Co. WLL. At this time, there are four open job positions: Waiter, Chef of Arabic & Oriental Food, and Cleaner and Wardhouse Operative. To fill all the open positions, the company needs 460 workers. The company is home to many Nepalese workers who have worked here for many years.
Other workers from other countries also work here. Employees in this position will receive a lucrative salary. Employees can have confidence in our company & we commit to fostering mutual understanding between employee and company. Each day, employees and workers work for 8 hours. In a week, six days of work are required.
Additionally, overtime work is available & the company’s rules & regulations control overtime work and hours. The company will provide people with food/meals and accommodations while they are working. These workers are not charged/expensed for this service. Their annual leave will be granted based upon the rules of the company and its management. Worker contracts are approximately two years long and can be extended if they wish.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Dewan Consultants Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||M.H. Alshaya Co. WLL|
|Approval Date Information||2078/07/11|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]