An exciting opportunity exists for a kitchen assistant to join our team at the national museum northern as part of a new venture. Approximately 30 hours per week (10 am to 4 pm) with a salary of £9.40 per hour. There are 28 paid holidays per year. Benefits include pension. Uniforms are provided. Meals are provided during shift work. Maintain a high standard of operational hygiene.
Maintain the cleaning schedule as outlined. Follow cleaning checklists every day and every week. Prepare food as needed. Help prepare and serve food. Pots, pans, and general kitchen equipment should be cleaned and stored correctly as needed. Manage deliveries and rotation of stock. Emptying of containers as needed.
Thoroughly clean kitchen as necessary, including furniture, equipment and storage spaces. Following company and legal guidelines for food safety, hygiene, health and safety, and personal requirements. There is also the facility for overtime work, and that will depend on the company’s rules & regulations.
Company rules & policies will govern the annual vacation. They will make sure their workers have the proper facilities for food and lodging (accommodation). It is a two-year contract. After that, candidates can request an extension if they so desire.
It would be a great advantage for candidates if they have experience in a similar field. Dedicated and enthusiastic workers are required. Candidates should be detail-oriented. Previous related experience is preferred. They should also be fluent in English.
Nepalese citizens who want to go for foreign employment can apply online by clicking on the link given below. Thank you
FOR MORE JOB INFORMATION CLICK HERE
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]