There is a vacancy at the Sos Manpower Services Private Limited office. Safety officer, supervisor, foreman, scaffolder, labourer and ordinary labourer positions will be held by Limited. Your employer is a company in the UAE with LT numbers 232789 and 239730 Bahrain. You will receive a salary of up to 81,659. There are 764 vacancies for your position. You must work a minimum of eight hours a day six days a week. You will be employed for a period of two years.
Many Nepalese workers work for a long time in this company. Their working conditions are all satisfactory. This company is well known for providing its employees with the highest level of security, so female candidates must trust it. Employees at this company are encouraged to work together. Overtime work hours are available but will be provided based on the rules and regulations of the company.
The company will cover the cost of medical and insurance coverage in the country of departure. In the country where the application is being made, the applicant is responsible for his/her own medical expenses. The company covers the cost of the visa and plane ticket. There is no service charge.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Sos Manpower Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Country Name||UAE & Bahrain|
|Company Name||Nasser Saeed Al Hajri Corporation WLL|
|Approval Date Information||07/02/2020 & 23/04/2021|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]