Here is a general announcement about the job vacancies at Jasim Al Fardan Auto Services WLL. At the moment, there are vacancies for Auto Mechanics & Auto Electricians. The company needs 40 workers to fill these positions. The company works with many Nepalese workers for many years. There are also workers from various other countries. All employees are happy to work in this company because they are treated like a treasure and are provided with excellent guidance.
For all the above-mentioned positions, a decent salary will be provided by the company. Overtime hours are available, but they will be provided in accordance with the company’s policies. An employee has to work for 8 hours each day for six days a week. As per company policy, we will give our employees an annual holiday. A company will provide accommodation and food/meals for the participants.
Accommodations and food are provided at no expense to the employee. Upon completion of the two-year contract period, the employee will have the option of doing an additional year if they wish. It would be an advantage if candidates had experience in a similar field.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Sky Of The World Manpower Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Jasim Al Fardan Auto Services WLL|
|Approval Date Information||2077/11/21|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]