UAE offers employment opportunities to foreigners. The following statement represents an official statement from Abu Dhani National Hotels about the job vacancy available. The current vacancy is for a waitress. The company needs 50 workers for these mentioned positions. Nepalese workers have worked here for many years and workers from a variety of other countries are also employed in this hotel.
There are many workers who are interested in working in this company & they all enjoy working there. This company always encourages and guides its employees to work in a team. The company will offer a competitive salary for the mentioned job positions. As per the company’s rules & regulations, overtime work/hours will be available as well.
The working day is eight hours long. The working week has six days. Depending on the company’s rules, annual holidays may be granted. Generally, a contract or job lasts for about two years, but if workers/employees want to work for more years, they can also apply.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||The River Overseas Private Limited|
|Company Name||Abu Dhabi National Hotels|
|Approval Date Information||2021/10/29|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]