We are a manpower recruitment firm under a secure network. The company has published a job opening for a Carpenter, Steel Fixer, Painter, Plumber, and Brick Mason. This position is located in the United Arab Emirates. This company has one vacancy. The LT. No. 233104 and the approval date is 2076/10/29. This is the name of the company: Barari Natural Resources LLC. There are a total of 99 openings. If you hold a position like yours, you can earn up to Rs. 25,676 to 41,821 per month.
Your schedule must usually include work for eight hours daily and seven days a week. Generally, your employment agreement lasts two years. The company promotes teamwork among its employees. The overtime facility is available for the job position and will be handled according to company policy & decision. If the candidates have previous work experience in a similar field, that will make them a better match.
All medical treatment and insurance costs in Nepal will be the responsibility of the applicants. Also, the company will reimburse all medical and insurance expenses incurred in foreign countries. As part of our customer service initiative, we will provide a complimentary visa and complimentary ticket. This service will be free of charge.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Al Secure Manpower Recruitment Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Barari Natural Recourses LLC|
|Approval Date Information||2076/10/29|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]