Job vacancy in Kuwait (Free Visa, Free Ticket) Gulf Spic General Trading & Contracting Company WLL is a well-known company and the company has recently announced a vacancy. Currently, there are Messeenger positions available. The company provides its employees with a wide range of facilities. Workers/employees are viewed by them as precious assets. They try to remove all obstacles from a worker’s path to success.
The company will provide a good salary for the job position mentioned. Employees from Nepal are also employed there. This company employs many workers from around the world. Work is done six days a week and for eight hours a day, seven days a week. As per company regulations, overtime will also be available, but the hours will be fixed.
The company will provide workers with proper food and accommodation and they won’t have to pay for them. Employees will receive annual holidays in accordance with the company’s policy. These positions are only available for a two-year period. Afterward, if the applicants wish, they can apply again for more years.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Lulu International Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Gulf Spic General Trading & Contracting Company WLL|
|Approval Date Information||2078/07/23|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]