Vacancies were announced by two different companies in Cyprus. Among its names are Vosoura Employment Agent Ltd and E & L General Services Ltd. Currently, there is a position/vacancy available for a Domestic worker, Baker, Kitchen assistant, and Cook. Many Nepalese workers have been working here for many years. Other nationalities are also employed here. All of them are happy to work with this company because the company provides good facilities and guides to employees/workers.
There are always problems/obstacles that this organization tries to resolve for its employees. Encourage your employees to work together and motivate them to do so. There is a good salary provided by the company for the job position that is available. Candidates can trust this company because it provides its employees with a high level of security and privacy. As part of this available job opportunity, overtime work is allowed & will be provided according to company rules & policies.
All candidates are required to work 8 hours every day & the mentioned positions are scheduled to work 6 days a week. Company rules determine the dates of annual holidays. Employees will manage the accommodation and meals themselves, while the company will provide the accommodations. Employees will have a two-year contract for this position. Candidates with experience in the same field or role will be a great advantage.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Mirale Manpower Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||E & L General Services Ltd|
|Approval Date Information||2078/07/15|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]