Both male and female vacancies are available for Nepali workers in Kuwait. It is named Alghanim International Light Food & Refreshments Co. WLL (company from Kuwait) has announced its job requirements via Nepali Manpower Recruitment Agencies through the LT number of 250440 and the approval date of 2078/07/26, perhaps a golden opportunity for those seeking foreign employment.
Consider applying for these vacancies, and make the most of this opportunity. We recommend that you visit the full article to understand in detail about the salary, number of vacancies, important dates. Applying for this vacancy will take six days per week. The selected candidate will have a ticket and visa provided by the company. The company is looking for a total of 60 women and men to fill the position.
This company has been employing Nepalese workers for a long time, as well as workers from other countries. Their weekdays are six days long. They also have an annual holiday as determined by the company management. Workers can extend the job contract for another year if they wish, but after that, the contract is limited to 2 years only. A breakdown of the service charge and more details can be found below. Many thanks.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Ajambari Overseas Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Company Name||Alghanim International Light Food & Refreshments Co. WLL|
|Approval Date Information||2078/07/26|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]