Nepalese workers in Kuwait have a great opportunity to work abroad. There are currently Waiter/Waitress vacancies at Alghanim International Light Food & Refreshments Co WLL. The company requires a total of 60 males and females for these positions. Many Nepalese workers have been employed by this reputed company for many years, as well as workers from other countries.
Because this company treats its employees as a treasure & provides good guidance, they are all happy to work in this company. The company will provide an adequate salary for all the aforementioned job positions. The facility to work overtime is available, however the hours will be determined based on company rules and regulations.
The employee is required to work for 8 hours each day for six days a week. He or she will receive a holiday in accordance with the company’s rules. As part of the contract, the company will provide accommodation and food for the participants.
The employee is not obligated to pay any money or expenses for accommodation or food. After 2 years, if the employee wishes, they can also apply for an extension. It would be a great advantage for the candidates if they have previous experience in related fields.
|Nepal Recruiting Agency Name||Anjali Overseas Services Private Limited|
|Company Name||Alghanim International Light Food & Refreshments Co WLL|
|Approval Date Information||2079/01/08|
The Department of Foreign Labor provides the following information
- Your deposit should be made after you have received a personal visa from the company. Collect the voucher as soon as possible
- here are Nepalese diplomatic offices in the countries where you are employed or will be employed. Make sure to note their contact information. You can easily contact them when necessary
- Don’t give more than the amount listed on the document
- You must go through orientation before you can work abroad
- For employment abroad, please make sure you carefully research the country, the company, and the perks you will receive before traveling. You should only sign the agreement once you have read it carefully. Make sure you have a copy of this document on hand
- When traveling abroad, it is best to use the Nepali airport rather than other airports, since there are chances of being conned otherwise
Please contact the Department of Foreign Labor, Tahachal if you have any questions about this ad
The following instructions are important if you are considering foreign employment
- Before applying, check all LT details
- Knowing how much of your quota is left will help you decide whether to apply. It’s possible the quota was met
- Find out whether recruitment agencies and foreign employers have a transaction history. You can search for it using Google
- Sending an SMS will allow you to receive the information at any time. To send it to 34001, type LT [space] [Lt-Number]